Savory Pumpkin Seed Dip
- In a cast iron skillet, toast pumpkin seeds until they are a light golden color and begin to pop. Remove from the pan and set aside
- In the same skillet, toast sesame seeds stirring constantly. They will toast fast so be ready to scoop them out of the hot pan!
- Add all of the ingredients to the bowl of a food processor.
- Mix until It forms a chunky paste. You may have to occasionally scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix again.
- Transfer your dip to a bowl and sprinkle with whole pumpkin seeds and coarse salt to garnish. Serve with cucumber rounds, carrot sticks, or your favorite grain-free crackers.