Tomato Avocado Cucumber Salad
SERVES: 4PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
- 1 lb Heirloom tomatoes diced
- 1 cucumber diced
- ½ red onion thinly sliced
- 2 avocados diced
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBS fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup chopped basil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ⅛ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Mix the tomato, cucumber, red onion, avocado, and basil in a large salad bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice. Toss gently to combine.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and stir.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!