Clams with Chorizo and Miracle Noodles
- Add olive oil to a cast iron pot over medium heat. Brown the chorizo and remove to a paper towel lined plate when cooked through.
- Add onions and garlic and cook until softened but now browned.
- Stir in tomato paste and paprika and cook for a couple minutes.
- Add the wine to the pan and cook until the liquid is reduced by half, about 4 minutes.
- Drop the clams into the pot and cover, cooking until they begin to open. This will take about 5-7 minutes depending on the size of your clams. Once open, remove the clams to a bowl.
- Open and drain 3 or 4 packages of angel hair miracle noodles. Add them to the clam broth and heat through.
- Add the chorizo back into the broth and noodles to warm completely.
- Pour noodles onto a serving platter and top with cooked clams.
- Sprinkle with parsley to garnish and enjoy!