7 Day High Protein, Low Carb, Blood Sugar Balancing Meal Plan
This high protein, low carb meal plan will keep your blood sugar stable, your energy levels high and your hormones happy.
Included in this ebook are 14 recipes, a shopping list and nutritional details for each recipe.
This meal plan provides about 2,000 calories which may be more or less than you personally need. Adjust accordingly by enjoying just the 3 meals each day if you don’t need snacks or if you require fewer calories.
If you need help figuring out how much protein is right for you, check out this blog post.
- Blood sugar levels affect your energy, focus, weight, hormones, mental health, and risk of chronic disease, so maintaining healthy levels is important even if you don’t have diabetes
- Spiking your blood sugar repeatedly can lead to insulin resistance, which drives many health problems like weight gain, hormonal dysfunction, and increased risk of Alzheimer’s and heart disease
- One of the best ways to stabilize blood sugar and have sustained energy throughout the day is to get ample protein at each meal
If you are curious about trying a CGM from Levels to monitor your blood glucose, get two months free when you sign up here.
As always, if I can help you by creating a custom meal plan for your specific needs, answer questions, or be your personal health guide, message me on Instagram or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recipes included in this meal plan:
- Scrambled Eggs with Peppers & Kale
- Bacon & Egg Cups
- Bacon, Avocado & Cheddar Egg Wrap
- Macadamia Nuts
- Bacon Egglets with Greens
- Keto Snack Plate Keto
- Mini Quick Bread
- Zucchini Noodles with Salmon
- Turkey & Cheese Snack Box Toasted Walnuts
- Creamy Spinach & Sun Dried Tomato Chicken
- Parmesan Chicken & Kale
- Skillet BLT Salad Bowls Sun Dried Tomato & Olive
- Chicken with Spinach
- Salmon with Herb Sauce